Check out some examples of projects I’ve worked on over the past few years!
Moody Radio Mobile App
- Client: Moody Radio
- Project Overview: Moody Radio had out of date iOS and Android apps which only worked on smartphones and hadn’t received any updates in years. Additionally they used a separate content management system so keeping them updated along with MoodyRadio.org was a challenge. We determine to rebuild both apps completely, using the web services our Flash player used as well as adding new web services. We built smartphone and tablet layouts for both iOS and Android, and they launched in November 2014.
- Project Collateral – http://bit.ly/1hKNE7n (includes a presentation of the wireframes, functional specifications created for developers, and other project related details).
Connected Car Presentation
- Client: Collin Lambert, VP of Moody Radio, Frank Leber, VP of Information Systems, Moody Bible Institute
- Presentation Overview: Provided Moody’s leadership insight into connected cars impact on radio listenership and recommendations for next steps.
- Presentation URL: http://bit.ly/1gQ2Wpu
Website Migration and New Design
- Client: Beth Galik, General Director, New Life Centers of Chicagoland
- Project Overview: I migrated web content from existing website based on a proprietary CMS that wasn’t functioning for them to a new WordPress-based website. Then I created a customized template for the website based on their designer’s designs.
- Project URL: nlcenters.org
Moody Radio Homepage project
- Client: Moody Radio
- Project Overview: I created wireframes for an updated homepage that highlights Moody Radio’s live network programming and encourages visitors to listen.
- Project URL: moodyradio.org
Digital Presence Review
- Client: Walter White, Executive Director, Hope for Chicago (hope4chicago.org)
- Project Overview: I provided Walter White with review of Hope for Chicago’s digital presence, the website, social media, and SEO along with recommendations for changes that could be made to improve their effectiveness.
- Presentation of Review – http://bit.ly/1ibupHy
- Client: Adam Birch, founder of Budget Superstar
- Project Overview: Developed a “Minimal Viable Product” (MVP) for Budget Superstar a local Chicago-based startup based on wireframes from founder and subcontracted visual design to a local designer.
- Project URL: budgetsuperstar.com